Forum Discussion

CoxSucksBigTime
New Contributor
11 months ago

Cox Customer reps Should Be Trained before Supporting Paid Support

On 6/16/23 Montrice called for Cox responding to ticket CUI000014430040. She said they found 6.64GB in the trash folder. When I looked on my webmail, it was empty. She pointed out that the Trash has sub-folders which contained the 6.64GB of data. I told her I had purchased the Cox Customer Care because regular support could not remote into my computer to find the problem. After contacting six(6) Cox Customer rep with three(3) of them logging into my computer, none of them knew about the Trash sub-folders!

From 6/9/23 to 6/16/23 I talked to ten(10) support people with three(3) were complete  incompetent, not one could fix the problem or knew about the Trash sub-folders. Three of them logged into my computer and watched me delete every webmail folder. They said that it told 24 hour for the mail quota to update and that way it didn't show any change with all folder deleted.

Question; Shouldn’t there be a refund for incompetent paid support?

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    WiderMouthOpen
    Esteemed Contributor

CCC is a cash grab. They are outsourced and less technical then Tier 1. I would contact billing and see if you can get a refund. I wouldn't hold my breath but can't hurt to ask. My question; why are you still using Cox email? IMO it is dying and there are many other free options.

Darkatt
    Valued Contributor III

NO, there should be NO refund. Email is a service that is provided with no extra charge, so how can you ask for a refund for something you are not specifically paying for? Now if Cox was charging 5$ a month for email, then yes, you would be due a credit. 

WiderMouthOpen
      Esteemed Contributor

I think they wanted a refund for CCC not email. They paid for CCC and aren't satisfied with the service performed.

Darkatt
        Valued Contributor III

yeah, for ccc she should get a credit. They are about as useful and a 20 year old coon dog with bad breath and a kerosene butt, sitting in front of the fireplace farting.