How do I locate the caller ID section to turn it on so that the incoming telephone number shows on the tv screenHere is the information for the newer cox contour cable box: Cox Phone tv settings. Cox phone caller id settings for tv, 2023. You need to do this from your tv contour remote. Menu > "Preferences"> cox voice > (Set to "on" or "off" ). "Voice" control is for the tv caller id settings.
- What is going on with all the Robo Calls, when NOMOROBO is activated... and has been for many years?????? I believe that our government has given phone providers a deadline of July 30, 2021 to install a WORKING robo call blocker, such as STIR?SHAKEN. So far today, on a Sunday, I have had 17 robo calls. This is ridiculous!!! More than half to almost ALL the calls in a month's time are ROBO CALLS! Does COX REALLY care about their customers? In m y case we do not have another provider available in the area.... That is truly a monopoly! Anyone else having an extreme amount of ROBO CALLS. I know my neighbors are having the same issue and we are all NOMOROBO robo call blocking feature.
- After a few rings, if an incoming call was not answered it was forwarded to my cell phone. This has now stopped. The only option I see in Phone Tools is to forward all calls, What happened to the Do Not Answer Call Forwarding?
- Subject: Expired Security Certificate for Cox Phone tools I get an error pop up when I try to access Cox Phone Tools... Your connection is not private Attackers might be trying to steal your information from phonetools.cox.com (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards). <phonetools.cox.com/history has expireed.> Checking the Web Page shows that the security certificate expired 11/05/2018. Please advise. Dennis
- Received info that Simulianeous ring is now available to use nomorerobo on my COX phone. Spent several hours on phone with Tech help, in the end they said this is a new system and no one seems to know how to get it to work. I was advised to call back later when they know how to get it to work. Currently it will not accept any phone number to block. Any advise.
- Ok after several attempts to try and get Nomorobo set up found out that the Simultaneous Ringing is not available yet! According to Cox Chat told me "Chris R.:Joanne, I have checked your account, in this case, I am sorry to tell you that simultaneous ring neither Nomorobo are available in your area, please check your bill statement every month in order to see when it is enabled.We are working as quick as we can in order to give all our customers this benefits in the closest future. However, there is not an estimated time". So now I left to wonder why it is listed in phone features but yet not available and they don't know when it will be?
- I can't find any way to talk to nomorobo human-to-human, and Cox isn't able to provide, but I need a 520 area code (Tucson) number to use for the simulaneous ring for nomorobo. The one I was provided is a 602 number, and I'm being charged for each call intercepted as a long distance call to Phoenix. Are there any users in Tucson that have a 520 number they are using for the service?
- For the past week, the only time my phone fully works is from 2p-8p. The rest of the day, I HAVE a dial tone but no one can hear me. I can hear the other person perfectly, but they can’t hear anything I say. Just silence. During that time, my message system voice is all garbled and I can’t hear my voicemails. I have a Panasonic KX-TGF380, I’ve tried calls using the base phone, as well as the other 2 cordless phones but nothing. Cox has sent out 3 servicemen but they have zero clue. They have completely switched and given us new lines and new modems and everything. Any ideas or help? Happening to anyone else?