This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Voice Tools - History - Outbound calls No CallerID, just phone number after mid June 2019

Have talked to several Reps and all say this was a "Feature Change" that happened mid june when new Voice tools add NoMORobo functionally.

When I view my History, prior to mid June - All of my outbound calls still show CallerID data and after mid June only the Phone number. When I view the Voice Tools via Cox Connect App they show the phone number and "unknown" under it.

I feel this is a "Programming" error and NOT a "New Feature". Where is the documentation?

Please restore this functionally.

Parents
  • My testing observations  -- The Call History display by Application varies by device.

iPhone OSX 12+ (my iPhone is an 5E):

COX Connect v2.38: DOES NOT use the phone's Contact information, EVEN IF ENABLED.

Voice Everywhere v1.8.2: DOES USE the phone's Contact Information, IF ENABLED.

Samsung Galaxy Tablet 2:

COX Connect v2.38.0.755: DOES USE the tablet's Contact information, IF ENABLED.

This unit was not able to install the Voice Everywhere App.

Web Voice Tools:

USES the "Address Book" entries to override the displayed Name associated to a given phone number, whether Inbound or Outbound.

Reply Children