Forum Discussion

zeram
New Contributor
11 months ago

How do I get COX to stop blocking my banks email?

Wells Fargo is reporting they cannot send me an email.

I've changed my email 3 times to a different COX email and get the same thing.

Why are you blocking email from wellsfargo.com?

6 Replies

Darkatt
    Valued Contributor III

If email from Wells Fargo is being blocked, then Wells Fargo will have to take the initiative, to get their emails cleared. They will need to send an email to either "thisisnotspam@cox.net", or "unblock.request@cox.net", or unblock.requests@cox.net" Wells fargo will have an IT staff that is supposed to handle things like that 

NORMALLY, email gets marked as spam, when people keep receiving unsolicited commercial email, (UCE) from a company, even after they have requested NOT to receive it. The report it to Cox, (spamreport@cox.net), and after enough complaints, the email address gets blocked. (BTW, gmail, yahoo and others do the same). Just checked my spam folder on gmail, legitimate emails from Submarine veterans cmdr, WD verification of my email, and several others. 

DRVEGAS
    Valued Contributor

Setup a Gmail account like I did.  I had the same issue using Cox.

Darkatt
      Valued Contributor III

Gmail also has an issue marking emails as spam, that aren't/ I actually had to move 9 emails from spam to inbox, just this morning. 

DRVEGAS
        Valued Contributor

Same here I know but at least we get them.  Gmail also marks legit emails as spam as well so everyone needs to keep checking all their folders.