Forum Discussion

Cid
New Contributor
3 years ago

No live chat option?

I need to speak to an agent to check something but there is no way to open a live chat. I can't even speak to Oliver. https://www.cox.com/residential/contactus.html
Is the button for live chat missing for anyone else?

5 Replies

DavidA2
    Former Moderator
    Hi Cid,

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. We are currently doing maintenance on the website. We would be happy to answer your questions though. If you want to discuss your account specifically, we ask that you email us at cox.help@cox.com with your service address.

David
    Cox Support Forum Moderator
    Cid
    New Contributor

I am trying to get an online game working on my PC but the customer service rep for that game say I need to have certain ports open. They told me I need to contact my internet service provider about checking if these ports are open and that's what I'm trying to do.

cox776
    New Contributor

A live chat box comes up but nothing happens when I click in the text box - so I can't type my question. WTF, this is "support"?

CurtB
      Valued Contributor III

What browser are you using?  Are you permitting cookies for the chat website?

• Are you using the Brave browser? If so, "Shields down" fixed the missing chat icon for me.