Forum Discussion

tammyalex
New Contributor
4 years ago

Internet going out again every day between 10 and 12

My internet is once again going out every single day at random times between 10 and 12. I am on conference calls all day long and once again can now predict that I will get kicked out of what call I am on during that time. I had the same problem in May and a technician came out and knew exactly what was wrong. He put in a ticket and the issue was fixed for a couple of months. It is now happening again. I have sent two emails to Cox. Help@coxcom and I've gotten no response.  It is so frustrating to pay so much money for internet and have this embarrassing outage happen while trying to work. Now every time I'm on a call during that time I have to explain to people that I might get kicked out and apologize ahead of time. That definitely doesn't look good for Cox. Is there anyway I can get some help on this to get it resolved again?

11 Replies

• Hello. We can certainly look into this ongoing issues for you. Please send us an email with your full name and address to cox.help@cox.com. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.
      tammyalex
      New Contributor

Thank you for replying Allan. Actually sent an email and a follow-up this week and haven't got a reply. I will try again.

Mike_az
    New Contributor

At least your outage window is only a couple of hours. Try paying almost $100/month for internet that does that all day long, every single day. 

Morgan1982
      Contributor II

Az? In Gilbert by any chance. Im in Gilbert and the service has been horrible over the last month. 

tigernike23
        New Contributor III

Phoenix here, and the last month or so has been absolutely atrocious. I was sailing fine until an overnight outage on June 24th. Since then, my speeds are about half what they were, with at least 3 additional outages. So, you aren’t alone here.

Morgan1982
    Contributor II

make sure your account is credit for those interruptions. Mine was for 8 days straight and they removed $30 from my bill yesterday.

Charlee
      New Contributor

Morgan1982 who did you contact to have your account credited?

Kalalicious
    New Contributor

Here in Avondale, every day starting around 2 or 3pm, we start having outages. Sometimes it's intermittent, other times it's for an hour or three solid. This ** since we both work from home. I'm trying to figure out how to actually talk to a human right now, beyond these forums of course!

LisaH
      Hi Kalalicious.We would definitely be able to assist you. Please reach out to us on Twitter at @CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. - Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator