Forum Discussion

UptimeIsImporta
New Contributor
5 years ago

Uptime

• I live in Glendale,az. I use the internet in almost all of my free time. For me my internet goes out once every 2 weeks - a couple times a week. It's always late at night around 11pm- 6am. I get maintenance happens in that time.  I have a weird sleep schedule and this is the time I'm usually using the internet.  When I lived in Vancouver,WA and had century link my times of using the internet were the same except there the internet only went down about once a season (which was bearable).  Is this normal in pheonix az?! For me this is infuriating.  I keep my schedule tight and when it gets screwed up by an outage this often it's extremely tiring and definitely makes me want to try another isp.  I look into the outage and it's always like O it will be back at 6am... right when I leave for work -_- yAy

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello. I can certainly understand your concern with area outages and we can look into this issue further for you. Please send us an email with your full name, address, and a brief description of the issue to cox.help@cox.com. Thanks. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.