New Contributor III
6 years ago

unsubscribe

how do I unsubscribe from all forums?

27 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

Click your profile pix in the upper-right corner and select Settings.

You'll find settings for Options, Email Digests, Subscriptions and Notifications.

Subscriptions sounds like your interest...but I don't know what it does.

Herm
      New Contributor III

thank you but I can't save my changes

Bruce
        Honored Contributor III

I've heard of Primary accounts but I don't know how to reveal or distinguish it.  You may have to sign in with your Cox-assigned username.

Other than that...it'd be moderator knowledge.

OpenBSD
    Contributor II

I can confirm the save setting button doesn't work. I tested it with chrome with all extensions disabled and made sure JavaScript was enabled.

When I hover over or click on the save button it shows javascript:void(0) in the status bar. Nothing pops up or anything. The save button is active and changes from blue to gray indicating it had been selected and then turns back to blue. The button is responsive but doesn't do anything. And no it's not showing that it's processing anything nor does chrome freeze. The button just doesn't work as intended.

When I inspected the save button it shows the following

<a href="javascript:void(0)" onclick="jQuery.telligent.evolution.navigationConfirmation.ignoreClick();" class="internal-link update-user button"><span></span>Save</a>

I think something may be wrong with the coding.

Update: I accessed Cox internet forums using Safari on my Iphone. After logging in and making changes to my forum options and notification settings the save button does not work and my settings revert back after I navigate away from the settings.