Forum Discussion

Bryon
New Contributor II
12 months ago

Inadvertently unsubscribed from google email list

Yesterday I think I accidentally clicked unsubscribe on an email that I get messages from on a google group mail list.

Since then, I have not received any messages. How can I resubscribe and see those emails again?

35 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
      Bryon
      New Contributor II

I am not sure if that is what I need to do. I think I clicked the unsubscribe from within one of the options in Cox Webmail, not while logged into a Google account.

WiderMouthOpen
        Esteemed Contributor

BTW, you know this has nothing to do with Cox right? Not that I mind helping, but you may be better off asking on a Google group.

Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

You'll have to resubscribe to the Google mail list.

Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

If an email is marked as spam, the address would appear in the list of Blocked Senders.  However, your list is empty because it reads "No addresses yet."

Creating a filter would involve more than "inadvertently clicked on something."

Is this account receiving email from other addressees?

Bryon
      New Contributor II

Yes receiving email from many others.  Including individuals and group emails from promotions such as Caseys, Marcus theaters, etc.

It is very odd. The email is a private list - crglist@googlegroups.com  

Bryon
        New Contributor II

The administrator of the list took me off that list, saved it, then put me back on and saved again. Plus added another cox email account I have to the list. Neither one gets the group emails but receives other messages.

Bryon
      New Contributor II

I have been receiving a few things in my Spam folder, but nothing from the list that seems to be blocked.

I am running out of patience. Cox email support does not understand and doesn't seem to care.