Forum Discussion

AWG70508
New Contributor
9 months ago

TV sound not synced

My Samsung Smart TV voice sound is not synced with mouth movement? Off about a second but recently noticeable.

23 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    WiderMouthOpen
    Esteemed Contributor

So I can look over the manual, what model TV do you have? Also, how do you have the cable box connected to the TV? Any audio system or sound bar?

I also have a Samsung TV and the audio stops sometimes and I have to power cycle the TV to get it to work. Have you tried that?

WiderMouthOpen
      Esteemed Contributor
      what model TV do you have?

You can find the model number by going into Settings > Support > About this TV > Model code. I have the UN43NU6900.

Bruce
      Honored Contributor III

The audio just stops?  Is the audio from your TV speakers?  I know you've ensured all firmware is up-to-date.  Where does your TV gets its programming?

Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

The speed of your audio signal may actually be correct or normal, but your video signal may be out-of-sync.

Disable any video-processing on your TV (and/or receiver), such as motion enhancement, video enhancement, video noise reduction, etc

If your audio and video get back in sync, you can re-enable enhancements one-by-one to find the culprit.

DRVEGAS
    Valued Contributor

My Samsung has the same issue but I'm using Dish Network not Cox 🤔

Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

Lots of kudos in here...but we ain't fix nothing.