Forum Discussion

ACCSuporter
New Contributor II
5 years ago

ACC Network - Add now or there will be many customers leaving Cox

It is absolutely absurd that Cox has not yet added the ACC Network in Virginia Beach and any other locations in Virginia that Cox services when there are two ACC schools in the state. I will be switching to You Tube TV if the ACC Network is not added by Thursday 8/29.

If you want to keep costs down then replace the SEC Network with the ACC Network in Virginia. All playing chicken with Disney/ESPN does is infuriate your customers and make then very likely to change providers.

6 Replies

531nivlac
    New Contributor II

I agree ACCSupporter.  I've been thinking about cutting the cord on Cox TV for a while.  If the ACCNetwork is not added I will be taking my TV business elsewhere.  

amy91112
      New Contributor

WHAT NEWS? I WAS TOLD BY COX 20MIN AGO WE WOULD HAVE IN VIRGINIA AT 7:00PM ON 8/31 BUT THEN CALLED BACK 5 MIN AND WAS TOLD THEY DIDN'T KNOW STILL IN NEGOTIATIONS... SO NOT SURE WHAT TO BELIEVE

amy91112
      New Contributor

What news? will we have it in Virginia on 8/31 or was i told wrong the first time? 

531nivlac
        New Contributor II

For those of us that want to watch the Tech game 7.00pm is a little late.