Forum Discussion

someoneintuc_az
New Contributor
4 years ago

Will Cox issue credit for outages? Asking for a friend...

Maybe that will help motivate speedier repairs?  Especially these days when so many are working from home!  Monthly bill is paid for service, always. So, when the service is out, the clock should start for customer credit.  Pretty straight forward...

4 Replies

SharonL
    Former Moderator
    Hello,

The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone, and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need someone to investigate your account personally. We would be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.

Sharon
    Cox Support Forum Moderator
  • I agree they *** . I’m working from home as of Monday for a new job and pay over $100 a month for internet inky . I am disconnected about 20 times a day. I’m the only employee with these issues. A cox technician told me he left because they do this on purpose to get u to upgrade.  Smh it’s always the same answer reboot unplug and it will be ok it NEVER is. 

MichaelJ
      Shelbyruth702, Forum's members will not be able to assist you. I recommend you contact us on one of our Social Media Platforms for assistance as we will need additional account information to help you with this issue:
      - email us at cox.help@cox.com (include a link this post)
      - Twitter @coxhelp
      - Facebook

You may also chat online with a tech: www.cox.com/.../contactus.html Scroll down to and click on Let's chat.

Thank you,
      Mike J.
      Cox Support Forums Moderator
      jdemmons
      New Contributor

I completely agree! My wife is a teacher, I have three children currently distance-learning so I upgraded to giga blast. I also run a tech company. So all of us have to be online at the same time. So I upgraded to the most expensive package they had that supposed to be And the 6 to 800 range on Wi-Fi. We’re lucky if we break 30. When will this monopoly be shut down?