Forum Discussion

A_JohnJR
New Contributor
10 months ago

What happened to the Manage user site? https://www.cox.com/myprofile/manage-users.html

I used this site to manage the other email address the family uses on our Cox account but gone now, "404 Not found".  How do I do this now?????

13 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
        Becky
        I apologize for the trouble with these pages, gang! Thanks for sounding the alarm and for your thorough testing. 😃 -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
    Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

It's to manage current accounts.

I logged in to my account and can confirm the 404 error.  Cox did obtain a new email provider (vendor), so perhaps the URL will either be changed or removed.  I'm not sure.

• Hi A.JohnJR and Bruce, the www.cox.com/.../manage-users.html URL is working for me at this time. Please clear your browser's cache and cookies and see if you still get the 404 error. I want to ensure you have access to the features on this page! -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
      Bruce
      Honored Contributor III

If you're on the Cox intranet, the link would work.

WiderMouthOpen
      Esteemed Contributor

I get the same error. Don't know if it matters, but not on Cox. Tried multiple browsers and a VPN and no change. Becky, are you trying from a work network or home Wi-Fi?

Barryg41
        New Contributor

does not work for me. two different web browsers.

Bruce
      Honored Contributor III

At a you'd have an excuse not to pay.