Forum Discussion

jessetasha1
New Contributor
2 months ago

Slow, Static, distorted Internet

I had 1 tech to come out to my home on 07/25/2024 the guy went into my son’s room to check the modem. He said that the modem was good he went on top of our house and then went to the pole in the backyard. He advised that it was a main line issue and that he was submitting a ticket. I work from him so I was and still am struggling with getting through work on a daily. I set up another appointment for the following week because I was advised 24 to 48 hours it should be fixed. The second guy comes at 4:45pm  I scheduled 3 to 5 without anything and says there is nothing that he can do because this is a Third Party issue. He also said I cannot tell you the companies name but this has been going on for months. Smh this is not what I wanted to hear and also he said we are not sure on when the Third Party is fixing their issue so we can fix ours. I have been losing money at work due to having to leave work early no internet static calls calling COX back and forth I should not have to do this. No amount of credit is helping me with my job performance. Another guy shows up out of no where and says the same thing as the second guy and then says we cannot tell you who the Third Party is???? So now I am having to go work at my sisters house due COX and no one knows if this issue is even being fixed at this very moment. I am beyond FRUSTRATED and HIGHLY UPSET 

• Hi jessetasha1. The purpose of the Cox Forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. Thanks, Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator