Forum Discussion

Look_Out
New Contributor
4 years ago

Service Outage AGAIN IN PERFECT WEATHER.

Come on guy’s at least be honest and say that Cox will be doing upgrades to the system over the next 5 days.  Internet will be off line in these areas from x to x. For the inconvenience everyone will get a $20 dollar credit to their accounts or whatever amount. No instead you lye and say yet in perfect weather night after night that there is a mysterious outage in the same area at the same times every night. It’s just sad and bad business if I was in charge and found out how my people handle this wow they would be out the door. I would tell them the company is having an outage and we have to cutback on people lol!  Hope to see better brains running things for you guys in the future. God bless and I mean no disrespect just telling you my thoughts. Thanks 

5 Replies

BenS1
    Former Moderator
    Hi@ Look_out

I completely understand how frustrating it is to have outages and not have information on when relief will come. Please email us at cox.help@cox.com with your full name and address and we can investigate what is going on in your area.

Ben S.
    Cox Support Forums Moderator
      capsmvp
      New Contributor II

The outage also took out the cox hotspots, which are still not back online.

Allan
        @Capsmvp, Are you getting any error messages when you try to access a hotspot? -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.