Forum Discussion

carlson85
New Contributor
31 days ago

Online but no wifi internet

How do I get someone to come to my house?

• Hello, carlson85. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing trouble with your Wifi network. I understand how much we have all come to rely on our in-home connections. The Social Media Team will be happy to help. The purpose of Cox Forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to Cox residential [Internet] [Cox TV] [Etc] services with other customers. For questions, comments, and concerns regarding outages, billing, or other account-specific issues, we request that you reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook at  https://www.facebook.com/coxcommunications, or email us at Cox.Help@cox.com. Thank you. 

Kittie-Burleson
      New Contributor

My opinion as a customer is that your Cox app should allow for reporting issues. Why must we email when the app is available?  What if your clients don’t use FB or Twitter? That's very sad as far as customer service goes. 

DannyS

Hello Kittie-Burleson, we will be happy to relay your feedback regarding our products.  This way it can be considered in the future.  We understand that some customers do not have a social media presence.  In this instance, customers can still contact us via email at cox.help@cox.com for assistance anytime.