Forum Discussion

Efarias
New Contributor
11 days ago
Solved

ONCE AGAIN...Cox is not honoring offer sent via email

I got an email for 1GB internet for 69.99 a month w/unlimited data offer.  The redeem now button is not working and the offer is not in my offers online.  I called the number in the email and was transferred from the sales dept, to the loyalty dept, to tech support, I also visited a store and ALL of the agents were able to confirm they were able to see the email I was sent, but NONE of the agents were able to honor or push through the offer. The only thing they could do was increase the internet connection for 1 year but to get the unlimited data play I would pay +$50.  Highly disappointed customer here.  This is not acceptable and is illegal. 

• Hello Efarias,

This forum is primarily intended for discussing technical issues among peers. Resolving billing and account issues requires the sharing of sensitive information, which isn't best suited for a public forum. Please email us at Cox.Help@cox.com with your full name, your complete address, and this post.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Darkatt
    Valued Contributor III

Look carefully at the offer and make sure it doesn't say something like "New Customers Only", or something that says limited to a specific area. 

• Hello Efarias,

This forum is primarily intended for discussing technical issues among peers. Resolving billing and account issues requires the sharing of sensitive information, which isn't best suited for a public forum. Please email us at Cox.Help@cox.com with your full name, your complete address, and this post.