Forum Discussion

exCoxxie
New Contributor
2 months ago

OKC Outage Update

Not only did a moderator close off my discussion thread to replies from other users with potentially useful input, but I got the typical 'email support' reply. I did email support and here's a direct quote: 

"We were able to verify that we do have an outage remaining in the area. With the event being unplanned. We would be unable to properly provide you with a restoral time. We do look to have any outages corrected and restored as soon as possible."

...who exactly is this helping? Told me everything I already knew after telling me the outage was cleared in the area. Good grief Cox... If you are dealing with this, good luck folks.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi exCoxxie,

The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. Because the community cannot assists with outage details, we recommend reaching out to us directly for support. This would result in closing your post as the community users cannot assist with this. I apologize that we were not able to provide more info. We do our best to estimate repair times. These may be pushed back as we continue to assess and work towards a solution. If you have additional questions, we recommend reaching back out over email.

Thank you.