Forum Discussion

Gotcha29
New Contributor III
5 years ago
Solved

Modem keeps restarting around every 24 hours ?

The event log on my modem shows it restarts every 24 hours and I get the same 3 errors

TLV-11 - unrecognized OID;CM-MAC=xxxxxxxxxx;CMTS-MAC=xxxxxxxxxx;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;

RCS Partial Service;CM-MAC=xxxxxxxxxx ;CMTS-MAC=xxxxxxxxxx;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;

No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=xxxxxxxxxx ;CMTS-MAC=xxxxxxxxxx ;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;

from looking online it may be an 4G ingress error ?

• Technician came out line signals on his end showed negative numbers there was an old filter in the box he removed went from 20 download channels to 32 looks like everything is fixed now.

6 Replies

JonathanJ
    Former Moderator
    @Gotcha29

We like to take a closer look at your signal levels. When you have a moment please email the full-service address and full name to cox.help@cox.com.

Jonathan J
    Cox Moderator
        rizzle
        New Contributor

I have same issue in Pensacola, FL. I have a Cox panoramic Wifi router and it consistently drops and my streams pause for 15-30 seconds then continue or sometimes they drop completely and I have to physically reboot my modem. Would love to see the answer you get. Appears A LOT of users are experiencing this all over the country.