Forum Discussion

Lunesta
New Contributor
10 days ago

Metronet Norfolk

Hello Cox. After years of poorly timed outages and it times, simply unreliable internet, we have a competitor in Norfolk, VA.

I was offered 500mb or 1gig service on new, being installed in front if me right now, fiber optic internet. They can save me over $500 over the next 3 years, PLUS give me a $100 prepaid card. (I would also save $120 more over 12 months in lower charges on my landline phone only used for 911) Cox you are not offering anything. All I have to do is order now and wait about 30 days as they complete connecting my neighborhood and I will save over $600 over the next 36 months plus get $100 to spend as I please!!

What would you do for me to stay with Cox? You have been bleeding me dry for over 8 years at this current address and many years before that.

John Frame

Norfolk, Virginia

• Hi John, thanks for reaching out to us through the Forums. I value your business and I don't want to lose you to another provider. I'm sorry your experience with us has been one of outages and unreliable service. My family and I depend on our internet for work and school, so I understand and appreciate the need for a reliable internet connection. That's what I want to provide to all our customers! Since our Community Forums are intended for customers to discuss technical topics and I'll need personal information to locate your account, I'd like to address your questions one-on-one. Please email my team at Cox.Help@cox.com so we can further assist you.