Forum Discussion

desertengineer1
New Contributor III
2 months ago

Loss of internet… every day

I have called your useless customer support line with no results.  A tech has been to the home and the line replaced.  But you STILL do not listen, or appear to care when we tell you the whole neighborhood repeatedly goes down at least an hour per day.  I am paying a lot of money for your highest speed plan, yet here i sit, staring at a dead internet when I’m supposed to be on duty.

• GET THIS STRAIGHT.  INFORM THE OKC OFFICE TO EITHER FIX THE LOGICAL NODE TO OUR NEIGHBORHOOD OR WE ARE ALL GOING TO AT&T.
  • desertengineer1  Sorry to hear that this has been your experience.  Please know that in order to find any area issues that haven't been identified yet we do need to start with going to your home.  When they get there to replace the line our Field Service Team will check the area for any possible issues.  If any are found, that team will create a ticket that will be worked until there is a resolution.  If you'd like any further assistance please send us an email at cox.help@cox.com and include your full name, address and a link to this forums post.  Thanks!  

desertengineer1
      New Contributor III

You have been to my home twice.  What part of “THE ENTIRE NEIGHBORHOOD” do you not understand?  It is not my home, nor the link to my home.  It is the ITN that feeds our neighborhood!!!!!

desertengineer1
      New Contributor III

Did you read my post?  A tech has been here twice and did not understand my simple statement “It’s not my home, it’s the entire neighborhood.”  He just stared blankly.  You are about to lose at least 100 customers.  That’s $20,000 per month alone.

MichaelJ

desertengineer1, I understand your frustration. I work from home and a stable reliab;e internet connection makes that possible. We want you to have an issue-free customer experience, i am happy to look into the issues your area has been experiencing. To get started, please email us at cox,help@cox.com with your complete home address, your first/last name and include a link to this message. Thank you for being so patient,