Forum Discussion

jrwill228568
New Contributor
4 months ago

Is this they level of service we can expect?

Internet is down at least some part of every day.  I often have to do work at home and today is one of those days and of course the internet it down again with est repair time of 2p.  So I’m having to use my T-Mobile phone as a hot spot to get on the internet to work.  And it’s working as well as Cox has been working lately.  Do you have too many customers for your network?  Do I need to find another provider?

WWalkerinNWA
    New Contributor III

Apparently. I just had my thread closed out by Cox because I asked why internet access is down across north west Arkansas...

Becky

Hi WWalkerinNWA, I'm sorry if it seems like we don't want to communicate with you, as that's not it, at all. The purpose of Cox Forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox services with other customers. For questions, comments, and concerns regarding outages, billing, or other account-specific issues, we request that you reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/coxcommunications, or email us at Cox.Help@cox.com. 

• Hi Jrwill228568, like you, I also work from home, and I understand the additional stress on your shoulders when you have to worry about your internet connection as well as your work and family stress. I apologize for the service interruption you're experiencing today! I understand the impact this has on everyone in your household. I value your business and I don't want to lose you to another provider. I'd like to take a closer look at what's happening in your area. So that I can further assist you, please email my team at Cox.Help@cox.com.