Forum Discussion

jahenryphx
New Contributor
2 months ago

Internet

4th outage in 3 days for internet and tv.  But unlikely to see a credit on our bills.  Directv anyone?

And no explanation for cause?  Yahoo conversion?

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi, I apologize you have been having trouble with our service. Please get in touch with us directly. I will be glad to check on this outage and review your account for an appropriate credit. Our email address is cox.help@cox.com. please include your full street address and a link to this forum post

GregP

• Day two. No phone and no internet.  Called Cox yesterday and received a credit for 1 day outage, they said it was due to maintenance. We are now on day 2.  Signed up for the status notifications but we are not receiving any text messages from Cox about the status or when it will be fixed. 

annoyedgamer
      New Contributor

Where are you located? I've had dropped intermittent Internet for 3 days. And the text alerts keep rolling back the time. The horrible tech support taking 30 minutes to tell me to unplug the modem and plug it back in. Also a while back my discount period was up, so the prices were going to rise and I contacted support to doublecheck the amount. They actually told me that the price was dropping. I had them double, and they were sure. The price doubled. **bleep** customer service.

NicholeC

I regret to hear you've been experiencing an outage. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com. Thank you.

NicholeC

I'm sorry to hear you've been impacted by an outage. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com. 

Thank you.