Forum Discussion

6 hours ago

Internet has been down for 6 consecutive days in my area. Why?

I work online. Having these disruptions without prior notifications is causing monetary problems for me. If I had advance knowledge of Cox working on their outdated equipment, I could make arrangements. Now, because of this, I have been out on notice. I have to tether my mobile to my laptop, which in turn has used ALL my data. So I can't teach (losing money) put on notice for not showing up to teach (potentially about to be fired) and now I can't Lyft because I have no more data (definitely lost money) and I got a crappy $6 compensation from Cox. I'd like to know how Cox is going to fix all of these issues that only Cox has created. Meanwhile you expect me to pay my bill...

• Hi BusEngTeach,

I'm truly sorry to know that your service has been disrupted and the impacts this has had for you. I understand this is frustrating, especially when you rely on it for work. Since the community may not be able to assist with this concern, and we'd really like to assist with your request and look into the interruption, please email our team for support at cox.help@cox.com 

Thank you.