Forum Discussion

rizwanazaidi
New Contributor II
2 months ago

Internet down… again

I recently upgraded my speed - it’s not cheap, yet the outage has been the biggest difference I’ve seen from the upgrade.

Get it together. I work from home and rely on you guys. The fact it’s happening so frequently is a BIG red flag. Whoever is responsible for this needs to take some accountability.

I won’t take too much more of this before I look for a new provider. 

4 Replies

• Please know the purpose of the Cox community forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox services with other customers and we encourage our users to assist each other where possible via this avenue. Billing, account issues and specific issues to your account require the sharing of sensitive information to resolve which isn't best suited for a public forum. Please email us at cox.help@cox.com with your full name, complete street address, the details of your concern and a link to this post.  We look forward to receiving your email so that we may assist you.

rizwanazaidi
      New Contributor II

I sent the email and provided them the information. To be fair, I am a Cox customer  related to residential Cox service for internet and I am discussing a very poor experience with fellow Cox customers.

I understand this may look like bad publicity but a lot of us are not happy right now. And the ETA provided hours ago appear to be incorrect- still down!!!! 

wnelson1962
        New Contributor II

Yes, I’ve called every day about this ongoing issue! I work from home as well and this is unacceptable every day sometimes multiple times a day. Someone needs to step up to the plate and take some accountability! This 20+year customer is looking for another provider along with other residents in my area.