Forum Discussion

Littletrooper7
New Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

Internet disruption all devices wifi and hardwired at the same time.

1. Internet disruption all devices wifi and hardwired at the same time including DVR TV boxes. This issue has occurred for a year and a half since upgrading to gigablast with panoramic wifi. Cox tech guys have replaced all wires and splitters. I exchanged modem about 2 months ago. Cox truck checked wires throughout entire neighborhood last 2 days. All with no results in fixing issues. All the tech guys I have interacted with have been professional and feel like they tried to fix problem. I have no idea what the problem is, and almost feel like its unfixable at this point. Hate feeling like the guy who just complains, but the constant disruptions with anything we do using internet is beyond annoying. Looking for advice or do I just move on to different service.
  • Hi Littletrooper7. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. - Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator

1 Reply

• Hi Littletrooper7. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. - Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator