Forum Discussion

butterfly13088
New Contributor
2 months ago

Horrible!!

You guys are horrible!! This happens ALL  time!!! You charge a fortune and give us poor service!! I am so sick of being bumped off my computer, can’t watch my streaming apps!! Sick of it!!

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello, I am very sorry you’ve not had the best experience with Cox. I understand how important communication and reliable service is. We value your business, and I would be happy to help. Please email us your “full” name, “complete” address, and a copy of your post to Cox.Help@cox.com for further assistance. Thank you!

butterfly13088
      New Contributor

I am paying for your highest speed! I have a tower and no other router. Your intermittent service is so frustrating and exhausting to deal with!!! I can literally watch my phone switch from 5G to the 2.4 to no internet at all, all throughout the day and when I’m streaming on my Samsung TV shows would abruptly stop and I’d get that stupid circling for 5 minutes and then it states not internet service! Then it will come back on 10 minutes later?!? I’ve been with you for over 10 years and I can’t believe you can’t figure this out!!! Seriously looking at other options at this point! For $171 a month for high speed internet ONLY and get this kind of service? You need to do better!!!!

LisaH

Hi butterfly13088. . This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. Thanks, Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator