Forum Discussion

indyguy
New Contributor
7 years ago

Giga Blast is not really giga blast - Complaint

I do have Giga blast service for the last 2 years. Lately 2-3 months back we are seeing Giga blast service is not really sending the speed it is supposed to . This is happening a lot during evening and night. I have complained to COX tech service and I am not getting any help to resolve. 

The speed we are getting in wired connection is in 200 MBPS or sometime in 80MBPS. This is misleading. With the same context the network light on the modem is always blinking orange, it never stays full Orange. 

I started to suspect that COX is throttling the speed in the evening. If this continues and no one takes any action in next few days, I want refund for the last 3 months of service and I will disconnect immediately. 

1 Reply

• Hello indyguy, The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone and High Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need for someone to look into your account personally. We can definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email by at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the full service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.