Forum Discussion

Arcenwaux00
New Contributor
7 months ago

For

For the past two night, internet outage.  This is affecting working from home, school work, my cameras, and security system.  I hate to leave cox, but it is looking like I will have too.  One day understandable, but multiple at key points of the day!!!! 

6 Replies

• Hello. I recommend sending us an email with your full name, address, and a brief description of this issue to cox.help@cox.com and we will look into this issue on your behalf. 

azolivas
    New Contributor III

I am equally frustrated.  I have been a fox customer for 20+ years and these daily service interruptions are beyond frustrating.  Cox expects us to continue paying full Price for less service.  I have never considered using a different provider but Verizon is looking good right now.  It would be sad to no longer be a Cox customer after 20+ years but the cards have been dealt and they forced this hand.  

Cox, if you are reading this , please do something to appease your most loyal customers.  Do not treat us like this.  Make things right. 

JuanC

Hello Azolivas. I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing outages. I understand how they can be frustrating.  Please contact us through cox.help@cox.com so that we can further assist you. 

Cox Forum Moderator

azolivas
    New Contributor III

I am right there with you.  I have been a Cox customer for over 20+ years but now I think it's time to switch providers.  This is extremely frustrating and Cox expects us to pay full price for 1/4 service.  

LisaH

The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. If you would like for us to look at your account personally, we would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. - Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator