Forum Discussion

redwagon
New Contributor
3 years ago

EBB stalled in San Diego - is COX 'slow-walking' applying credit?

So I have spoken to numerous customer service reps at COX since May and basically they keep saying that the EBB credit ( $50) will be on NEXT bill. HAHA  3 months later still getting same speech -'next month's bill". I have written to  EBBHelp@usac.org which is the oversight agency for EBB program. Suggest you do same. And email Todd Gloria or your city council member. Good luck

5 Replies

redwagon
    New Contributor

no doubt the moderator will lock post. Try writing your local newspaper - submit an opinion piece. Email Western Law and Poverty Organization ( google it) - this is exactly  the kind of oppression  they tackle.

CrystalS
      Former Moderator
      Hello @Redwagon,

I know this is a frustrating issue and we can help. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone and High-Speed Internet services with other customers.

Crystal S.
      Cox Support Forum Moderator
    redwagon
    New Contributor

EBBHelp@usac.org  which is the oversight agency for EBB program

CrystalS
    Former Moderator
    Hello @Redwagon,

I am sincerely sorry to hear that you have heard anything back about your EBB discount. We can certainly investigate this for you. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.

Crystal S.
    Cox Support Forum Moderator