Forum Discussion

aztay
New Contributor
4 years ago

Down Again?

Down last night while studying, down today, while studying again... what’s up out in the 85205 Neighboor? Didn’t the down last night not fix the issue?

3 Replies

BenS1
    Former Moderator
    Hi Aztay,

We definitely understand how frustrating it is to have outages and not have information on when relief will come. Please email us at cox.help@cox.com with your full name and address and we can further investigate these issues.
    Ben S.
    Cox Support Forums Moderator
      destinys_cove
      New Contributor

Why can't I get a hold of anyone from cox?  I have been trying 5 different numbers all morning and no one is answering.  Even the live chat is disabled.  This is unacceptable.  Please tell me how I can get a hold of someone to help me.

Karen_R
        Former Moderator
        Hello Destinys_cove,

Thanks for hanging in there with us during these unusual times. Our wait times are longer than usual due to the coronavirus, hurricanes, and wildfires but we're here to help. We appreciate your patience during this time. We can assist with your concerns please send an email with this forum link, your full name, address, and the numbers you called to cox.help@cox.com. We will reply back once we receive the email. Thanks

Karen
        Cox Support Forum Moderator