Forum Discussion

Asimo823
New Contributor
2 months ago

Cox Technician Visit promised free but ADDS additional service to bill

I called in to speak to a representative to request someone close my cox box outside. When it rained the cables got wet and I felt like it was theirs to protect. The representative made the appointment I asked of the visit was free she said YES! Now I have his visit on my bill that no one will correct. It seems fraudulent and it gives more of a bait and switch. How can I get in contact with someone to remove the charges or pull the phone conversation where the representative said it was free.

I signed nothing.

• Asimo823  I'd be more than happy to take a look.  Please send me an email at cox.help@cox.com and include your full name and address along with a link to this forums post.  Thanks!  

Asimo823
      New Contributor

Good morning Stephanie,

I sent an email and provided my number because due to the scams online nowadays you don't know what is real or not. But when making the appointment to have someone close the small box of cox wires to ensure it wouldn't get wet because of electrical things. The representative stated there would be no charges, and the tech mentioned no charges. I was on the chat today speaking to a chat non robot representative and they stated it came from the tech visit. 

I was confused.

I need assistance to remove that charge from my bill. 

If it was understood I would be more understanding, it was not.

StephanieS

Asimo823  Sounds good, we can continue our conversation via email.