Forum Discussion

SooryaRavi
New Contributor II
4 years ago

Cox panoramic Gigablast BLOCKING apps. Cannot use Fate/Grand Order, have issues with YouTube, extra emails as well as other gacha games. This is a DEALBREAKER.

Hello. I switched from AT&T to Cox and am deeply regretting it. I even pay more for Cox. I've tried disabling the advanced panoramic security, setting up a DMZ for my affected devices as well as splitting the connection into 2.4 and 5.0 GHz. I called the tech support and they were utterly useless and ACTUALLY ASKED MR TO PAY $10 TO TRY TALKING TO THE "PREMIUM" LINE. AS If I'm going to pay MORE to access what I should already be able to. I've found that if I use a VPN on my phone... No issues at all! I can use gacha game apps just fine, YouTube and email are fine, which clearly means something is wrong on Cox's end. I even told this to the tech support. I WILL be switching back to AT&T if this isn't addressed. 

8 Replies

SooryaRavi
    New Contributor II

I can't even download stuff from Google Drive through my phone with Cox. I could do all of these things with AT&T. 

MichaelJ
      Hi SooryaRavi, can you provide any additional details? What error message are you getting?

Thank you,

Mike J.
      Cox Support Forums Moderator
        SooryaRavi
        New Contributor II

I'm not getting an error message. It just won't connect. The gacha games say connecting error. Download files from drive says unknown error occurred. Yet using a VPN bypasses all this.