Forum Discussion

tomdelewski
New Contributor
6 days ago

Cox does not provide the services we pay for.

And they appear to banking on there being nothing we can do about it.

The so-called support portion of the website is an utterly useless and deliberately includes infinite link loops.  Even the "chat with our AI assistant Oliver" thing is a fake link.  Not even a dead or nonfunctional link, but a FAKE LINK. Like, the thing that looks like a link ISN'T EVEN ACTUALLY A LINK. 

I'm paying for 200Mbps download service and all weekend the norm has been more like 2Mbps.  20% packet loss when pinging freaking www.google.com or www.amazon.com.  That's beyond unsatisfactory.

And this "forum" appears to be the only venue even remotely associated with Cox that allows me to say I noticed that Cox isn't keeping its promises.

I guess what I'm trying to say, Cox Inc, is that I've noticed that you aren't providing the service I'm paying you for.  If it's your problem, fix it, if it isn't, please share information about your troubleshooting and diagnosis.

Your soon-to-be-former-customer,

-Tom

2 Replies

Ronald_Wallace
    New Contributor II

So agree. Now for the third week in a row Cox internet has failed. Not only do they not provide the internet service I pay for but I am unable to use my streaming services I also  pay for. Looks like it’s about time for a class action against Cox for fraud!!!! 

ChrisJ2

Hi, Ronald. I'm so sorry for the issues with your service and I want to help.  Please email us the physical address and any other pertinent information to Cox.Help@cox.com with your name and a copy of this forum message. I am glad to look into it for you there.