Forum Discussion

Sal-_-
New Contributor
3 months ago

Change router destination

I had a technician come to my house about 2 weeks ago to install a new router in my living room however I had told him I wanted the router in one of the rooms downstairs and the technician said that he forgot his drill to install the router in the room and stated that he would come back to change the location of the router but the technician never came back

• Hi The purpose of the Cox Forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone, and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach out to us privately. our email address is cox.help@cox.com please include your full street address and a link to your forum post.

Darkatt
    Honored Contributor

You will have to contact Cox. This is a forum for cox customers to assis6t each other with technical issues. Your issue will require you to talk to a Cox support agent. 

Isaac713
      New Contributor II

How much do they pay you to promote their service?

Darkatt
        Honored Contributor

Sorry, I haven't worked for Cox since  January 2022. I was Data Tier 2, and then CAG, prior to retiring. Since this forum is for us to assist one another with technical issues, I am able to do so at no charge, for those things I can. The OP needs a tech to come back out, and since it's not something that us as customers can assist with, they will need to contact Cox tech support. 

If however you would like to pay me for accurate information, please let me know.