Forum Discussion

Steverinaz
New Contributor
10 days ago

Billing Issue- How do I get attention?

So, I've had Cox before, really had no issues. Re-connected last year, took 4 months for coax to be ran into home. Smooth sailing for 7 months, up til last month.

Downed to 250 plan, disabled vet, fixed income, etc. Issues with Amaz- equipment, rolled into Gateway...$15/mo, ok.

Last billing cycle- shows an overage of...700GB. Went to Cox store in Henderson, worthless help! Tells me that all he could do is suggest/up-sell unlimited plan or sell me the 500GB add-on.

WTH? He explains that's all he can do, suggests I contact tech support...really? Last 4 month usage with  1024GB cap- overage once- one time $10 for 50GB..one 2 months prior. 

I dispute adamantly this recent charge; makes no sense...with almost daily outages, not really happy anyway. Did I mention 25+ year IT manager/director veteran? 

Who do I contact to request review?

5 Replies

LisaH

Hi Steverinaz. The purpose of the Cox Forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. - Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator