Forum Discussion

gooma5
New Contributor
11 days ago

Awful!! Drops connection all the time!!

We keep getting awful service. We pay for a gig and service always drops, it stops while streaming even though cox says there is no problem,  but a ton if people on nextdoor all say the same thing. I thought was our issue, but definitely not.

The other thing is for last 4 months, we have been getting notices saying we are almost hitting our max data!! It is just 2 of us, and we have been here 2 years and haven't changed anything about what we do. I think cox is just trying to get us to upgrade. 

Cox is the biggest scam. 

2 Replies

Shunt
    New Contributor

I experience the same thing EVERY NIGHT! Between 10:30 and 11:30 pm. Works fine all day. 

• Hi gooma5. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Also, you can check your data daily by using the data calculator via https://www.cox.com/residential/internet/learn/data-usage.html. Please reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. Thanks, Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator