Forum Discussion

pmarkd
New Contributor
14 days ago
Solved

Connected devices not showing up on Cox wifi app or the Panoramic Gateway website

I'm trying to check the connection strength for my Samsung television because I'm having a problem with buffering and audio not syncing with a speaker's lips. The Cox wifi app shows many of my devices as unconnected to my wifi network even though they are connected. Similarly, under Connected Devices on the website for my Panoramic Gateway, many of my devices, such as my television, printers, and laptops, show as unconnected when they are in fact connected. Is there anything I can do to have these devices show as connected on the wifi app and the Gateway website? Thanks for your assistance. 

• Hi, there. I'm so sorry for the wireless signal issues you're having and I want to help. Please email us the physical address and any other pertinent information to Cox.Help@cox.com with your name and a copy of this forum message. I would be glad to look at your network for you and assist in any way I can. 

1 Reply

• Hi, there. I'm so sorry for the wireless signal issues you're having and I want to help. Please email us the physical address and any other pertinent information to Cox.Help@cox.com with your name and a copy of this forum message. I would be glad to look at your network for you and assist in any way I can.