Forum Discussion

Jenerator6
New Contributor
2 months ago

5 days with no service

My internet goes out for hours every time it rains, even if it only rains for a couple of minutes.  Now I've been without internet for 5 days!  No explanation, as usual.  My son has autism and his favorite thing to do is play internet games, it's his birthday today and he can't play the new games he's gotten.  This is just beyond...

• Jenerator6 

Happy birthday to your son! I know how important a reliable connection is and wouldn't like it either if my service was interrupted every time it rains. My granddaughter is also on the spectrum and relies heavily on her educational apps for stimulation, so I understand where you are coming from. I want to help.

Please know the purpose of the Cox community forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox services with other customers and we encourage our users to assist each other where possible via this avenue. 

Billing, account and some service issues require the sharing of sensitive information to resolve which isn't best suited for a public forum. Please email us at cox.help@cox.com with your full name, complete street address, the details of your concern and a link to this post. You can also reach us on Twitter/X  @CoxHelp, or visit us on Facebook.

Because this post falls outside of the purpose of our forums I will be turning off replies to this thread. We look forward to receiving your email so that we may assist you.