Forum Discussion

Tom981
New Contributor
3 months ago

1st Yahoo now no McAfee - time to move on?

First I got dumped to Yahoo, not a smooth transition and still less than adequate solution. Now our friends have stopped footing the bill for McAfee users.  Reduced services and no reduction in my monthly fee - Great move Cox - I'm looking for a new provider. This is not a company that I would care to invest in today.

sjessw
    New Contributor

I'm done with cox too. AT&T fiber is 100 times better in every way. Cox should go out of the business; I don't know one person that is ok with them. We have a large extended family in 6 different homes, they will be cancelling cox as well.

• We want to do everything that we can to keep you with us. The purpose of the Cox Forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone, and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach out to us privately. our email address is cox.help@cox.com please include your full street address and a link to your forum post.