Forum Discussion

jbecker31
New Contributor
3 days ago

Yahoo Email After Move

Are we able to keep our Yahoo email address (transfer from Cox) if we were to move to an area that doesn't offer Cox and we end up using a different ISP?

Thanks

Jim

woolawayne
    New Contributor

I literally just finished chatting with support regarding this. I noticed the bill jumped way higher for October. probably due to credits running out. Anyways, the spotty internet service the past summer does not make what the lowest tier plan price worth keeping. No offense cox support. I know it's beyond your control. Sounds like we get to keep our migrated email so great! 

DannyS

Hello woolawayne, the purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need for someone to look into your account personally due to the concerns you have expressed.  We can definitely assist you with this.  Please reach us on Twitter at CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email by at cox.help@cox.com anytime for assistance.  We are always happy to help. 

• Hi jbecker31, following the migration to Yahoo.  The email account is no longer associated with your account with us.  If you would move where your current services could not, simply be transferred.  It will not affect your cox.net email account with Yahoo.