- I have had Cox Tech Support help me at least 3 times on this. They reset DVR each time. But still can’t get Dog TV to AutoPlay the next episode while I’m away from the house. Can anyone please tell how to set the DVR to AutoPlay the next episode? Please.
- Why am I paying over $200 for tv and internet when I have constant issues? I have had multiple techs come out. I have replaced my equipment, the techs have replaced lines from the pole to the house and inside the house. Paying premium price for substandard service then having the bill go up and getting worse service. What is the excuse? The app constantly says everything is fine but when a movie stops and the cable box restarts 4 times in 30 minutes or the internet just stops how exactly os everything fine?
I am trying to watch NBC Capitol One College Bowl On Demand but keep getting message that it is unavailable (??) and to call with code 7.3.8805. I tried the live chat but after no success finally said I would reboot & then call in when I was able. HePlease help
- Why are the Cox commercials consistently so much louder than the other commercials? We have done all the troubleshooting one could do. Here is what i know. They have been doing this for years. It currently on the commercials they air and advertise to sell there very own services. So as a business owner if we could turn up the volume if we paid for commercials that were aired on cox cable, contour, or digital tv then this would be a slam dunk!! NOPE! IT IS ILLEGAL AND NOT FAIR. WHEN BABIES ARE SLEEPING YOU KEEP THE VOLUME DOWN BY THE PEOPLE WE PAY OUR TV BILL TO. WE OPERATE 7 HOMES WITH THIS CABLE PROVIDER. I will be filing a complaint with the FCC regarding the CALM Act. Please join me if you have experienced the same issue?
- I've been watching TV using the contour on Cox,today I recieved this: Error ftde.xact.3323.1000319. It said that once I was logged out and logged back in it would be fixed. I have done that three times now and it still pops up!
- We have Tivo Roamio and Bolt, Cox cable cards, Extended channel tuners. When we first got them Cox VOD didn't even show-up. Worked with Cox and all proper flags, codes, etc were then added/set correctly. VOD still didn't work Error V205. Tech came out and brought new cards and tuner boxes, still no joy. We ended up just watching shows on the Cox Website through a browser on our computer, but now you can't watch certain shows on the website that you can with VOD on a card or cable box. We've tried the reboot modem and router and tivos, no joy there either. Tivo says it's Cox and the Cox techs say they don't know Tivo. I've spent probably 16 hours on hold or working with folks on both sides of the fence. I had escalation tickets and second tier folks call back and no one can eve say what V205 even is. I can launch the Cox VOD app on the Tivo or search for a show that says it's available on Cox VOD. If I select to watch, the spinning circle comes and then a text box that says Error V205 Cox VOD is temporarily unavailable. Try again later or call Cox. Have done both. There are so many entries on these forums reporting the V205 error and some general suggestions, but there is never an entry with a real report of the solution. Can anyone from Cox help me? I once heard of a guy that works in escalated support that used Tivo on Cox and he knew all fixes, but this was from a Cox engineer that said that this guy was one of the only guys that could make Tivo work with VOD. Tivo is definitely no help. They turn around and put you on a conference call with them and Cox and you sit there listening to each of them blame the other. Any help would be appreciated. Rob in Arizona
- My on demand only shows free movies. I cannot see movies to rent or buy even when I do a search for them. I tried rebooting the system and that did not work. I also chatted with a representative who suggested I order movies one at a time by calling a number. I don’t want to do that. I want to view them at my leisure.