Forum Discussion

bnbsadsacks
New Contributor
2 years ago

MLB Network

What happened to mlb network? It just shut down. WTH? I pay a lot of money for services. My monthly bill is in excess of $330. I've had continuous problems with your service. When I try and call customer service. I'm talking to someone who is either at home or doesn't even live in Arizona. Let alone, Tucson? Your company has been losing customers because of streaming services. You would think that your company would be falling over themselves trying to keep the customers? Bad business!! 

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    WiderMouthOpen
    Esteemed Contributor

I am not sure Cox dropped them, but the news is Youtube TV sure did.

As for where reps are from, Cox is a national company. Do you really think they would have call centers in every town they service? They are the 3rd biggest ISP in the US. I think there are 3-5 main call centers, which are located across the US. One for East Coast, one for West Coast, one for Central, etc.

• Hi Bnbsadsacks. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach out to us on Twitter at @CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. - Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator
        BrianM
        There has been no news of MLB network being removed from our lineup.

Brian
        Cox Support Forum Moderator
  • Still available on my Cox package. Maybe it’s part of a Tier that you canceled or no longer get for free?