Forum Discussion

DznyFan
New Contributor
2 years ago

MeTV audio and video are 2-3 seconds out of sync

MeTV on channel 804 in Northern Virginia. The audio and video are 2-3 seconds out of sync. This has been going on for several days now. No other channels are effected. Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just me? 

11 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi DznyFan, I'm having my video team check into this. I'll update you as soon as I have further information. Thanks for taking the time to report this issue! -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
      DznyFan
      New Contributor

Thanks. The issue appears to be resolved. 

DznyFan
      New Contributor

Hi Becky. Just reaching out to let you know it's starting again. Audio and video are about a half to one second off. 2/15/2023MeTV channel 804

Becky
        Hi DznyFan, our video teams are still working to determine the source of the problem and get it resolved. I'm sorry for the aggravation this is causing! Please know that we haven't forgotten about this issue, and that I appreciate your patience. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
    Jupiter852
    New Contributor II

I am experiencing the same problem here in Northern Virginia.  I have noticed the problem for several days as well.  As of 10:45 pm Sunday, 2/12/2023, the problem still exists.

TiffanyR
      Hello DznyFan and Jupiter852,

We are still looking into the MeTV Audio and Video sync issue to get this resolved as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience.

Tiffany R.
      Cox Support Forum Moderator
        Jupiter852
        New Contributor II

As of 10:05 pm Eastern time today (Monday, 2/13/2023), the audio and video are in synch - so it seems to be fixed now.

Thank you, Tiffany, for passing this issue along earlier for resolution.

WiderMouthOpen
    Esteemed Contributor

Have either of you tried the Contour app to watch MeTV? If so, does the audio go out of sync there too?

Jupiter852
      New Contributor II

I don't have (and thus don't use) the app.

DznyFan
      New Contributor

Sorry. I don't use the app.