Forum Discussion

macw
New Contributor
4 years ago

is this the take a beating from cox forum? If so then this is the place for me

My bill constantly goes up with no changes in service. 

After 20+ years as a cox customer its like the is no stop to monthly charge increases. At what point do you just say enough is enough.

They offer to lower my cost until I get bare bones strip down everything then tell me its part of your new service offering where you get a crazy car like payments every month for the lowest offering of services. Then you go and look at offerings for new customer and makes me wonder if I should just cancel cox and then re-sign up again.

Have major TV issues and told to drive 20 miles to our cox customer location and see if you can find anyone who cares about your issues there. Bring you 5 year old equipment and if we find no issues, we might swap it out for a reasonable charge. So let me get this right, your 5+ year old equipment I pay $260 a month for is starting to have issues and I am to drive 20 miles from middle of downtown and pay you for new equipment so I can watch TV???

This what you do to 20+ year customers?? So at what $$ a month rate do I actually get in home service for? $500 a month for TV and internet??

4 Replies

macw
    New Contributor

Care giver for my wife who has cancer, work from home and on call 24 hrs a day and expected to go to a crowded location, stand in line, try not to get Covid while paying for replacement COX equipment. 

SupernaturalLif
      New Contributor

Well guess your need to vent a tad bit before you pose your questions or concerns isn't being well received. I agree and sympathize with you and Blessed Be. 

I'm currently having the continuous error codes and am finding that I 2 will need to return the defective device 

JonathanJ
        Former Moderator
        @SupernaturalLife

What error message are you receiving?

Jonathan J
        Cox Moderator
    BenS1
    Former Moderator
    Hi @Macw,

That is not how we want you to feel and I know it is important for you to get the best value for your services. Cox provides the Support Forums as a service to its customers to help them obtain technical support, exchange ideas, and get information relating to Cox products and services. Billing and account questions that require the sharing of personal information aren't suited for a public forum. For further assistance, please contact us via Facebook or Twitter @coxhelp or email us at cox.help@cox.com with your full name and address.

Ben S.
    Cox Support Forums Moderator