Want to learn how to use the Support Forums?
Read the forum guidelines
Hi there. I'm at a point where I don't know else to try. I have contour & have recently run into an issue I can't solve. When I try to watch live tv using Chrome, I get the following message:
Sorry, we're having some trouble
Contour is not available at the moment. Please try back soon.
I can open Contour in ME, but my preferred browser is Chrome & actually it shouldn't matter. This is a laptop with all the power & speed one could want. Modem & router resets did nadda. Clearing browser cache & history is nadda. Any help greatly appreciated.
Here are some troubleshooting things you can try.
1. Make sure Chrome is updated.
2. Delete watchtv.cox.com cookies. This will force re-authenticating with your Cox credentials.
3. Reset permissions for watchtv.cox.com to default settings (just in case).
4. You must "Allow" Flash when using Chrome. While in site settings:
5. If the error remains, try checking Chrome extensions. Make a note of the ones that are "On". Turn each one "Off" one at a time and test to see if it eliminates the error.
6. If everything fails, you might consider re-installing Chrome.
Thank you! Resetting permissions for this site did the trick. Oh the little things! :-)