Forum Discussion

ksmcmulliin
New Contributor
5 years ago

Why don't we get a discount for service that is down ?

Yesterday several channels were off the air for most of the day. This occurs at least once a week or every other week, and the channels do not come back on do to there technical problems, but I still pay for no service. Time to change. We should be given a discount for service we do not get. Also when the service goes down, you end up calling the IT section and they run a few tests and then you usually have to unplug, wait ten seconds and plug it back in. I do their job. I would expect to get paid for the service I render. I for one will start keeping a log when the service goes down and when I get enough I will notify the FCC and then notify Cox. I will expect a discount when service is not rendered. 

2 Replies

Karen_R
    Former Moderator
    Hello Ksmcmulliin,

Thank you for contacting Cox Social Media. I truly apologize that the services are not working properly and that we have not fully resolved the issue. We can take a look into your account. Please send an email with this forum link, your full name, and address to cox.help@cox.com. We will reply back once we receive the email. Thanks

Karen
    Cox Forum Support