Forum Discussion

rm56
New Contributor
5 years ago

ACC Network

All of your answers to all ACC Network status questions are non answers. Yes or no will the ACC Network be available?

3 Replies

KevinM2
    Former Moderator
    We do not have an update we can provide to the public at this time. I went ahead and placed a request to see if the ACC Network can be added to your channel lineup in the future. If Cox decides to move forward with this request, you will be notified via the “News From Cox” section of your monthly bill. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator
      jenna9890
      New Contributor

This isn't fair to those of us who only have Cox as an option. I would switch to Shentel if I could because they have the ACC Network.

I have many, many channels that I don't care about because of the way things are packaged and I can't get access to a channel that I truly want. I understand you are only a messenger but Cox needs to listen to those of us who paid ridiculosly inflated bills for unwatched channels. The ACC Network was not just announced last week - we have been requesting it. I live smack dab in ACC country and I will not have access to watch my favorite teams play this year.

Please add my request for Cox to step up and add this channel to our line up. I am close to going internet only with you and paying for a streaming service. 

KevinM2
        Former Moderator

Hi Jenna, we'd be saddened to see you cut the cord with us. We continually evaluate new networks as they become available and assess whether these new networks would create additional value. We also factor in costs, as well as the available bandwidth. I have submitted a request to see if the ACC network can be added to your lineup in the future. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator