Forum Discussion

Andrew_Wees
Contributor III
6 years ago

trying to get correct program guide info for our tivo is a mess

we live in the Omaha area and since cox made some channel changes our tivo onscreen guides never got the new channel info I have aleady contacted tvo and they said they don't even see our area having channels 109 and 1109.

channels missing program info  109  The Knowledge Network 2 (Omaha) 

1109 The Knowledge Network 2 (Omaha)HD

26  QVC

1026 QVCHD 

73  HSN

1073  HSN HD

5 Replies

KevinM2
    Former Moderator
    Hi Andrew, I have included a detailed list of the channel lineup in your area.

www.cox.com/.../Omaha.pdf

The "1000" channels are the HD versions of the standard definition channels. Recently, the HD channels were migrated over to the SD channels; meaning, these are no longer separate and channels 109, 26 and 73 are now HD also. What do you see on the info screen with those channels? -CCI-SocialCareCOE@cox.com
      Andrew_Wees
      Contributor III

the tivo onscreen guide has channels listed just no program info listed and I reported it to tivo and they have said from what they see on what cox is reporting to them the channel info is correct.  I am just trying to find someone at cox that can send tivo the right Channel  lineup for our area and get the program info fixed.

KevinM2
        Former Moderator
        Hi Andrew, if there is no program information listed on those channels, and you've contacted TiVO already, this could be indicative of a signal issue. Can you please send us an email at cox.help@cox.com? Please be sure to include a link to this forum thread. -Kevin