Forum Discussion

Atoreus
New Contributor
6 years ago

On demand not showing any titles for rent or buy just Netflix or free shows come up.

On demand not showing any titles for rent or buy just Netflix or free shows come up. When I click contour>on demand>movies> only three things come up in the " new & popular" category and they are all Netflix played not " for sale" or " rent". Under the category new and most popular it used to show all the on demand movies for rent or for sale please help.

3 Replies

KevinM2
    Former Moderator
    Hi Atoreus, when you go to Contour>On Demand>Movies, you can also scroll down to "Movie Bundles" or "Special Offers." If you scroll to the right under "Special Offers," you will see a category labeled "Discount Rentals." I have included some additional information about accessing On Demand content for Contour 2.

www.cox.com/.../on-demand.html
    www.cox.com/.../accessing-and-viewing-contour-2-on-demand-tv-shows-and-movies.html

We hope this helps.

-Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator
    bodine76
    New Contributor

I am having the same problem. I tried to get help from tech support, but they couldn't fix it. Same category missing across all my devices, including iPhone and iPad via the Contour App.

GregP1
      Hi Bodine76,

Rentals are not available on the contour app the must be rented and watched from a compatible Cox cable box. If this is not the issue you are experiencing please let me know more about what is happening.

Greg P
      Cox Forums Moderator